How to Make Super Quick Homemade Meatloaf Muffins

Meatloaf Muffins.

Meatloaf Muffins

Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, meatloaf muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Meatloaf Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Meatloaf Muffins is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have meatloaf muffins using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf Muffins:

  1. {Take 1 of Meatloaf mixture of your choice. (I do all mine by sight is why I cant give a specific recipe, but I use ground beef,.
  2. {Prepare 1 of egg, breadcrumbs, fresh minced onion, fresh minced garlic, seasoning salt & black pepper).

Steps to make Meatloaf Muffins:

  1. Preheat oven to 375°.
  2. Grease 1/2 the muffin pan(in case you don't do more than 6 "muffins", it depends on how much meat you have.) (I also add about 1tbsp of ketchup after greasing for extra moist meatloaf).
  3. add meat to muffin cups, enough to fill it evenly to the top..
  4. Bake for 20-25 mins.
  5. Serve and enjoy!!.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food meatloaf muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url