Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Not your mom's meatloaf

Not your mom's meatloaf. Take mom's old meatloaf recipe and spice it up with a dude worthy twist. In each episode of Dude Food, we share tips and recipes for manly, mouthwatering foods from burgers to barbecue chicken to a salad a dude would be proud to serve Not Your Traditional Meatloaf Traeger's Not Your Mama's Meatloaf recipe put a whole new layer of flavor on an old classic.

Not your mom's meatloaf I think it was a mix of the texture and the regularity in which it was forced upon my siblings and I that by the time I moved out of the house, I swore I. I'm not biased or anything, but I make the BEST meatloaf in the history of ever. That is NOT the case with this meatloaf.

Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, not your mom's meatloaf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Not your mom's meatloaf is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Not your mom's meatloaf is something which I've loved my whole life.

Take mom's old meatloaf recipe and spice it up with a dude worthy twist. In each episode of Dude Food, we share tips and recipes for manly, mouthwatering foods from burgers to barbecue chicken to a salad a dude would be proud to serve Not Your Traditional Meatloaf Traeger's Not Your Mama's Meatloaf recipe put a whole new layer of flavor on an old classic.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have not your mom's meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Not your mom's meatloaf:

  1. {Take 3 of carrots diced.
  2. {Make ready 1 pound of grass fed, organic lean ground beef.
  3. {Get 1 pound of organic lean ground turkey.
  4. {Get 1 can of low sodium diced or crushed tomatoes.
  5. {Make ready 1 of onion, diced.
  6. {Make ready 1 of bell pepper (green, red or yellow) diced.
  7. {Get 1 1/2 cups of whole oats.
  8. {Make ready 2 of eggs.
  9. {Take 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
  10. {Get 2 cups of cooked lentils.

My family BEGS for my meatloaf at LEAST once every couple weeks (we have SO many favorite recipes). Not Your Mom's Meatloaf is a simple and tasty version of the classic. It takes little time but has a lot of flavor! As a kid, I absolutely hated meatloaf.

Steps to make Not your mom's meatloaf:

  1. Place diced carrots in a pot of boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes to soften them while you are mixing other ingredients.
  2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
  3. Line a 13 x 9" baking dish with parchment paper Place another piece of parchment paper on the counter.
  4. Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl. It is best to do this with clean bare hands to make sure it is mixed well.
  5. When carrots are lightly steamed, drain and add to mixture.
  6. Remove mixture from bowl emplace onto the extra piece of parchment paper. Divide mixture in half, forming 2 loaves.
  7. Place one loaf on baking dish, and cook for one hour.
  8. Wrap other loaf with parchment paper then wrap with plastic wrap or foil, and freeze for another day.

My mom didn't make it often because she knew it tortured me, but I think it was nostalgic for my dad, so every few months I'd have to plug my nose and force down mouthfuls of unrecognizable meat dressed with ketchup. The meat loaf is baked in a pan lined with bacon, which adds flavor to the meat and ensures that it will not dry out as it bakes. With your hands (messy, but the best way), mix meat loaf ingredients until well combined. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and pack down by banging it on work surface. Don't over combine or it will make the meatloaf too dense.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food not your mom's meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url